adsence search

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

[UWO] Trade with Macao, China

(KOREAN POST): 

I'll separate English post and Korean post since coloring the post is little annoying and yellow font is hard to see.


After getting admission to trade with Eastern Asia, (see http://sailingkyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/uncharted-waters-online-i-got-admission.html), I decided to trade with China.

There are four countries in Eastern Asia. Korea, China, Taiwan, and Japan.

 Goods from Japan and China is priced high in England, my character's nation.

Hence, trading with China or Japan is beneficial to me.

However, most of player trade with Japan since goods from Japan is priced well in other countries, like France and  the Netherlands. 

Japan is red ocean market so I chose China.

I started my sailing at Jakarta.

On 10th day of sailing, sailing across the island in Indochina, I can see a land,
 it was southern seashore of  China!


I got closed to seashore, but their was no city. 
I decided to turn left and my intuition was right.
There is a light slightly from the city though I don't know the name of it yet.



I arrived the city. The name of the city was Macao.
(Macao is not the territory of Portugal in this game.)

I discoverd the city, MACAO! Yeah!!



!
Mood of city is quite different from Europe.



I bought 2 cloths of China.


I wore the cloth.
The male character in center(centre) is my character, Kyle Garrett.
The female on the left of Kyle Garrett, in same cloth, is my sub-character, Tia Cervera.




In this game, I have to give gifts to mayor to trade with the city at 1st time.
I gave him Sherry, Iberian(Portuguese and Spanish) alcohol.



Hurahh! I succeeded to fulfill mayor's demand. 
My sub character did it, too!



I ate sum Chinese dishes. There are many good teas and dumplings, and TangSuYuk(sweet and sour pork).



In this game, trade with Eastern countries is different from other countries like India, Europe, Latin America.
I have to exchange my goods and NPC's East-Asia products.
I give them lots of jewelries, diamonds from West Africa and Sapphires from India.



Then although I fail to capture a screenshot, NPC gave me white china.
It is very valuable in England, about 50,000 ducat as 5 times valuable as gold in England.  
Amount of stock of jewelry was low in Macao and amount of handicraft was very high.
So I was able to get many white china! My first trade succeed in good luck!

I hope my next trade hold in good luck, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment