adsence search

Sunday, July 3, 2011

[UWO] I bought a new ship!



  














Few minutes ago, I bought new ship from a shipwright whose nickname is "승상"

My new ship is "Big trading Clipper", In Korean"상업용 대형 클리퍼, 상대클"

This ship is the best ship for merchants!!

It has the largest storage and the fastest in merchant's ship.

It is also one of the fastest ship in this game; the other ships as fast as or faster than this ship
is "Big Clipper" , "Clipper", and "Light Clipper ", etc and they are all for adventurers, high adventurer
level is required for those ships.

Though it was historical error in this game since the ship was developed in 18th century in historically but this game is about 16th century of Europe, getting this ship was my goal since I started this game.

My goal was riding the fastest ship in this game!

The cost of this ship is 27many"Special Shipbuilding Improvement Permit ".

By using it, user can improving  his/her ship through Special Shipbuilding.


There is a limitation of currency that each character can have.
100,000,000 ducats,Venetian currency for each character and 1,000,000,000 ducats for bank; totally 1,100,000,000 ducat for each character.

By that reason, most of UWO users trade their item by exchanging their Special Shipbuilding Improvement Permit  and thir goods. Special Shipbuilding Improvement Permit  roles like a check.


In my server, value of  a Special Shipbuilding Improvement Permit  is about 25,000,000 ducat.


However, its value changes very well by inflation. On September 2010, it was about 10,000,000ducat.


Shipwright "승상" required me if I pay for ducat, admit value of  one Special Shipbuilding Improvement Permit(SSIP)  is 26,000,000ducat, more expensive than my server's market price.


He told me by the inflation, buying it for 25,000,0000ducat is hard for these days.


I accepted his proposal but I tried to buy some SSIP from by friends.


Unfortunately, there was a few friends and guild members were logged in.


Most of them does not have SSIP.


Luckily, my friends of friend "그락스" offered me 10SSIP for 25,000,000 ducat each.


Hence I decided to pay for my new ship as 10SSIP and 17x26Millon ducat=442Million ducats.

The screen shot is about last trading. I gived him 90Million ducats 4times and 82Millon ducats and 10 SSIP finally.


My new ship, big trading clipper! It requires 28sailors. I have to recruit 10 more.
Its sail ability is very high! 326 for vertical sail, 429 for horizontal sail including 4 extra sails.




I recruited 10 more sailors in Lisbon bar.



Now enough  sailors are in my new ship!



If my steering efficiency of my ship is fully satisfied,  these options are activated.:
1. sails are added: 115 vertical sail and 135 horizontal sail
2. 5 more turning speed and 2 more wave resistance and decrease one armor.

I hope  efficiency of my ship is fully met as soon as possible. It increases by sailing






Some screenshots of my new ship. the ship front and left is my ship.

the ship behind my ship is for my aide's. Her ship is big trade carrack.

 I wish enjoy my sailing with my new ship!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous19/6/12 23:29

    how can your aide have a ship? i tried and couldnt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous29/7/12 21:07

    you paid over 450million for a big trading clipper, lol, wow, not even close to the best trading ship.

    ReplyDelete