adsence search

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Europa Universalis 3: Divine Wind: Castile chronicle in 1403

War of reconquista seems like to end soon.
After the end of war, I did some diplomatic events with nations adjacent to France.  



To form a counterbalance against France, We entered royal marriage with Burgundy.
Burgundy is one of the most powerful nation of nations which are adjacent to France.



Though Hungary is not adjacent to both my nation and France, to keep a good relation with other Europe countries, I entered royal marriage with them.



Our realm's stability is increased to maximum value. Therefore, I don't need to invest money for increasing stability so I can invest money to increase other useful technology's level.


For same reason like Burgundy, we entered royal marriage with Milan.



We won battle against Granada to siege of province of Granada.

The only one province, Almeria is remained to annex Granada.

I think the war will be end in next year.



DOWNLOAD EU3: Divine Wind and ENJOY playing like me!

Another game of Paradoxx interactive. It is about 19th~20th century Europe, focused on Queen Victoria, Britain
Another game of Paradoxx interactive. It is about WWI and WWII.

No comments:

Post a Comment