adsence search

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Europa Universalis 3: Divine Wind: Castile chronicle in 1406~1407: Peaceful time

During 1406 and 1407, Castile enjoyed peaceful  time and tried some diplomatic events to improve relation with countries near us.






There was a revolt at Aragon and Aragonese army was too weak to defeat partisans so I helped defeat them. If I didn't help, partisans may conquer some province of Aragon and defeated to France or move to Castile and attack my province.


We gained casus belli against Montenegro, country located in Eastern Europe but it is far away from our nation so I didn't declare war.


Our great men;
Ignacio de la Cueve is level 6  and he offers Government tech investment +18.00 monthly!
Rodrigo de Lara is level 3 and he offers trade tech investment +9.00 monthly!
With these great men, I can save lots of ducats to invest on technology.
Other great man I employed is Carlos Coronado. He gives yearly prestige +1.50%. With him, our nation can be the greatest nation.







Muscowy(former nation of Russia)was war with Bohemia. Bohemia was alliance of Austria and Austria joined that war so I got alliance casus belli but I didn't joined.
 Muscoy made white peace with Bohemia and tried to attack Lithuania instead of Bohemia with NO CASUS BELLI!
It is very stupid choice since declare war with no casus belli brings decrease 2 stability and recovering stability costs a lot of time and money.
Also, Lithuania is one of the most powerful nation of the eastern Europe. they are in personal union with Poland and both Poland and Lithuania are forceful nation.



Oops.. our nobles demand recompensation. Igore them brings decrease of stability... Hence I selected other one.

 We entered royal marriage with Naples. Unfortunately, Portugal still refuses our alliance proposal.

 Papal state refuses it too.
Expanding influence on Italy is not going well...

Though we are in royal marriage, Naples rejected alliance proposal.
Making new alliance partner is difficult. :(


I built church on Madrid.


Trade station founded at Castillia La Vieja!
Very good decision! It reduces revolt risk and increases local tax until 1821, end of the game.

Naples still rejects;;


Our center of trade is Liguria, Andalucia, Lisboa(Lisbon) 
Andalucia is one of the my province so I can monopoly it.
I chose Lisboa, capital of Portugal for sending merchants since it located near my nation
I chose Another center of trade as Liguria, capital province of Genoa.
 It is located at Italy so it is very rich center which allows getting lots of ducat at there.
Our market share increase by competing away Ottoman merchants.
Agricultural revolution happen to us! I chose second choice since it gives 1 base tax until end of the game.
I can get more money at Salamanca!

Darkest Hour: Another game made by Paradoxx interactive. It is about WWI and WWII.
Victoria II: Another game made by Paradoxx interactive. It is about 1836~1920 of Europe, focused on Queen Victoria of the British Empire. At that era, Opium war, Napoleon III of France, Annexation of Texas by US and US-Mexico war, American civil war and form of German Empire by Bismark happened.
Europa Universalis III:  DOWNLOAD it and enjoy playing like me!


No comments:

Post a Comment