adsence search

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Europa Universalis 3: Divine Wind: Castile chronicle in 1411~1412 : New alliance

Darkest Hour: Another game made by Paradoxx interactive. It is about WWI and WWII.
Victoria II: Another game made by Paradoxx interactive. It is about 1836~1920 of Europe, focused on Queen Victoria of the British Empire. At that era, Opium war, Napoleon III of France, Annexation of Texas by US and US-Mexico war, American civil war and form of German Empire by Bismark happened.
Europa Universalis III:  DOWNLOAD it and enjoy playing like me!
   
 At this era, one of the faithful alliance was broken and I tried to search another alliance partner.


Aragon broke their alliance with us! I thought that they disappointed Castile's weakness at the Holy war. 

I decided to seek another alliance partner to stand up to France.


Quality of the armies is more important than quality of them.
I moved slider to "quality" and it brought decrease of national manpower by returning unsuitable recruits to their home.





We got alliance casus belli against Hungary since our alliance Austria is war upon them.
Castile was tired by holy war so didn't joined the war.
At Holy Roman Empire, king of Bohemia was elected as Emperor.  

Burgundy annexed a small nation adjacent to them.
Burgundy is a powerful nation border on France. Can they be our alliance partner?


Our adviser, Ignacio de la Cueva published book, "The spirit of laws". I selected second choice and it will bring 10 prestige and increases investing government tech by 15 until 6 years, which valus is 15x6x12=1080 ducats.  


Austria is also war against Naples but I didn't participated.


Trading salt happen to us and it gives land maintenance  -10%.
It will helps sustain large army with small cost. A chance to enlarge Castile's army.


England is still war upon with France, began at 1399, the start of the scenario.(Hundred Year's War in real history)
I thought they are great partner to fight against France since the mainland of the England is safe for attack of French army protected by strong English navy


England call to arms to Castile and to keep alliance with them, I accepted.
It is the second time to war upon France.

Fortunately, although there was many failure, I was succeed to royal marriage with Austria.
Alliance with Austria will be strengthen. 

Our nation needs monetary reforms.
If I proceed monetary reforms, I got decline of 2 stability, the critical damage.
Hence I selected not to do it so I got 3.00 inflation, also bad choice for us.
I have to invest 3% more of ducats to improve technology, recruit army and naval ships and build some buildings.

While war upon France, Burgundy refused our merchants to their center of trade.
Antwerpen is one of the rich center of trade in Europe like Liguria and Venice.
Our next target was there so it disappointed me a lot.

I thought we can't win war against France since their army is twice as large as us.
I will fight one time and offer white peace to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment