adsence search

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Europa Universalis 3: Divine Wind: Castile chronicle in 1414~1415: New powerful alliance
















Darkest Hour: Another game made by Paradoxx interactive. It is about WWI and WWII.
Victoria II: Another game made by Paradoxx interactive. It is about 1836~1920 of Europe, focused on Queen Victoria of the British Empire. At that era, Opium war, Napoleon III of France, Annexation of Texas by US and US-Mexico war, American civil war and form of German Empire by Bismark happened.
Europa Universalis III:  DOWNLOAD it and enjoy playing like me!




 A great man arrived in Cantabria, province of Castile, but his ability is not so good. so I didn't hire.


GREAT NEWS! 
BURGUNDY, one of the powerful nation in Europe, border on France, joined my millitray ALLIANCE! 
If France declare war upon Castile, France have to fight against two powerful nations at two sides! 
 WWI Germany



God told me new mission. Continue the Reconquista!
Castile got the casus belli on Morocco.



Naples was lost at the war against Sicily since they got weak by bankrupt.
Sicily succeed to reconquest their core province!


Our land technology advanced! our units will fight better and now I can build armory. 
Good choice for proceeding god's mission.


Aragon dishonored their military alliance. They broke alliance with us too!
Aragon is trustless country.


Though I gained casus belli against Portugal, I don't want to war with Iberian nations.
I'll focus on Reconquista against Morocco. 


Our first constable at the Andalrucia was completed.
Direct tax in Andalrucia will be +25%.


We became PAPAL CONTROLLER!! BEST choice for Castile!



Our merchants are trading useful things.


Our naval technology advanced! However, I'll focus on land since England is war upon France and other nation's navy is not threatening for us.
Our great men died.. He did his best to improve Castile's prestige.

Hmm. Since France is still fighting against England and other countries border on me, Iberian nations, are not very strong. I think it is time to strike Morocco.





No comments:

Post a Comment