adsence search

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Europa Universalis 3: Divine Wind: Castile chronicle in 1418: A succession of victories against Morocco



Darkest Hour: Another game made by Paradoxx interactive (WWI & WWII).
Victoria II: Another game made by Paradoxx interactive. It is about 1836~1920 of Europe, focused on Queen Victoria of the British Empire. At that era, Opium war, Napoleon III of France, Annexation of Texas by US and US-Mexico war, American civil war and form of German Empire by Bismark happened.
Europa Universalis III:  DOWNLOAD it and enjoy playing like me!


 I was worried about my army can be eliminated  by chasing of enemy if they lost one time.
However, my glorious army always defeated the enemy!  


Our troops sieged Ceuta and some Moroccan army attacted them to rescue, but they failed.
After one month later, Ceuta was CAPTURED! 



England called for arms again but it is time to focus on battle against Morocco.
I declined the proposal so alliance between England broke.

Though we won at the Ceuta again, our casualties are more than enemy.
Castilian army chased remnant of Moroccan army and succeeded to eliminate them at Tangiers for revenge. 

Rodrigo de Lara was died. He contributed to improve our trade technology.
Castilian citizen prayed for him... 

Candar offered white peace and I accepted.
They are far away from us so no benefit from victory of the war.
Karaman located near Candar and their army is as strong as Candar. They are similar each other.
Hence I guessed Karaman also may accept white peace. It was right! They accepted!


Other alliance of Morocco make white peace with me.
Morocco fight against me alone with no troops!
Their army was eliminated at Tangiers! DECISIVE VICTORY for me!
Castile will capture some province of Morocco and get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment