adsence search

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Europa Universalis 3: Divine Wind: Castile chronicle in 1405: End of Franco-Castillian war

Oops.. One of the my alliance, Portugal accepted white peace against France and my army at Bearn is losing and they can be eliminated by chase of enemy.
English army and Castile army may be defeated one by one. 
Crisis for our nation :(

Though we are diplomatically superior than enemies, I think I cannot continue the war so I offered white peace to France and they accepted.

During this war, France gained big benefits; two province of Aragon.
For me, this war was dissipation of manpower but I reconfirm alliance with Austria though we are not in royal marriage.


At Africa, Tunisia lose the war and annexed by Algiers.

At Ireland, Britanny annexed Connacht.








Oops;; Portugal broke alliance with us and Aragon rejected my alliance proposal. My strategy, keeping good relation with Iberian nations getting worse.



Our government technology was advanced and it allowed another national idea and building church.

I decided to choose National Bureaucracy, which increases national tax by 10% and build church in Granada, which still believes Muslim. (But effect of church did not affect religion of province, just decrease cost of stability )




I tried to enter royal marriage with Austria but failed.
Don't try royal marriage against them may wise choice since failure of royal marriage harms relation with them.
Though we didn't get good diplomatic benefit with Austria, fortunately, with Aragon, they accepted alliance with us.

Our next goal is to getting alliance with Portugal and conquer Morocco by Holy war Casus belli.



Darkest Hour: Another game made by Paradoxx interactive. It is about WWI and WWII.
Victoria II: Another game made by Paradoxx interactive. It is about 1836~1920 of Europe, focused on Queen Victoria of the British Empire. At that era, Opium war, Napoleon III of France, Annexation of Texas by US and US-Mexico war, American civil war and form of German Empire by Bismark happened.
Europa Universalis III:  DOWNLOAD it and enjoy playing like me!


No comments:

Post a Comment