adsence search

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

[UWO]JJick Sparrow Event!(2) Party play with Boong


After visiting Maracaibo, I back to Lisbon,Europe to sell my joint-build items.

At Lisbon, I met master of my guild,TPE|London branch,Boong.

She accepted my suggestion that join my party and perform event together.

Her main Character, Aegyo was at Pernambuco(Today in Brazil).

Hence we decided to me and Boong go to Benin and meet Aekyo at there. 



 I(Kyle Garrett),my sub-character(Tia Cervera)and Boong are sailing together as a party. 



We arrived Benin and met hallucination of Mr.Huan.
He gave hint to us. He said "The spring cannot be accessed through city."
It means it is in seashore of the continent, neither city and nor outside of the city.
The girl character on the right side of me(Kyle Garrett) is Boong.


After meeting Mr.Huan, Aekyo arrived at Benin and join my party.

Aekyo is the French women character right of the my sub-character Tia Cervera.

My ship,big trading clipper was faster than Boong's ship but slower than Aekyo's ship, big clipper. 

The reason is I did not satisfy steering efficiency of my ship since I bought my ship just few days before.

It increases by sailing and making some items on the ship and it needs much time to meet full efficiency.

Hence, Aekyo, the owner of the fastest ship, became leader of the party; she sailed and others were followed her.


 We arrived next area, Tamatave.
Mr. Huan's advise was not good at this time. He said he approached too difficultly to find it.

 At Massawa, unfortunately it was alliance of Ottomans so we needed some clothes to enhance disguise level of character. 

Unluckily, my item was not enough to meet disguise level since I believed Massawa is alliance of Portugal by the data of DHOmir(dhoguide.com).

However, my information form DHOmir was not updated recently.
Tia Cervera was female character so borrowed some clothes from Aekyo was possible.

Tia Cervera entered the city with it and buy some clothes from there and give them to Kyle Garrett and return clothes to Aekyo.

We did complicated jobs to enter a city so I captured only one screenshot.
Mr.Huan's hallucination said it seems like to be located at Europe.


 Our next destination was Pondicherry.
We had to visit two places in Pondicherry, at city and outside of the city.

At city, Mr.Huan's hallucination said to us he went every grassland but he failed.
By the hints before, it is located in Europe's seashore.
Europe's seashore and NOT GRASSLAND?! I thought that it is in Scandinavia peninsula, the cold land.


From left to right, Boong, Tia Cervera, Kyle Garrett and Aekyo are running to the target place of the outdoor of the city.
There were some assault from NPC invaders, but Aekyo's job was the sword master so she defeated the enemy very easily.


Oops! my guess was wrong! He said to us it was discovered in hot area of the Europe.

NOT COLD LAND!  I think it is in near south seacoast of the Europe.

From now on, we leaved only one place to visit;Kuching.

We decided to buy jewelries in Pegu to trade with East Asia and go to Jakarta to finish our quest which received request in Europe and go to our final destination.



At the final area, Kuching, Mr.Huan's hint was not valuable. He told to us Kuching is wrong place.












However, NEXT HINT was very USEFUL! He told us it is near the his nation, Spain.
I think it is in Morocco or Algeria. 
Though they are not Europe, Ceuta is the territory of Europe, Portugal's domain so it may consider as Europe.


After visiting the last place, we finished trading with East Asia.
I traded with China and she traded with Japan.
We knew that jewelry was valuable in China but did not knew it is not in Japan.
Hence she did not get good deal. :(



At returning to Europe, Aekyo used Wing King's pendant which increases speed of party by 130%.
By using this item, our party's maximum speed was 14.35knot! VERY FAST speed of in this game.
She gained this item by Mr. Huan's hallucination.

 During sailing, Kragen, the huge monster in the sea attacked my party.
It rarely appears so it was the first time of observe.
It damaged our party's endurance of our ships and sails :(






We are SAILING! the ship leader of the party is Aekyo's.
The ship has many sails and not Aekyo's is Kyle's ship and the ship with yellow sail is Tia's.
The ship with one sail is Boong's. 

At Lisbon, I say good-bye to her. She said she will finish performing event next time.



The spring of young was at north coast of Africa, near Morocco today.
Captain JJick and his friend were there and JJick gave some items to me by promising keep in secret of the
location of the spring. but I uploaded the location on the blog


 Though age does not counted and affect nothing in the game, I recorded the age of the characters by noting monthly interest.
During sailing, my characters aged too much! Kyle is 52years old and Tia is 43 years old.

My characters and their aids became younger by drinking the spring(It was not in game, but MY IMAGINE!)



White line on the map means the node that sail with her.
  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment