adsence search

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Europa Universalis 3: Divine Wind: Castile chronicle in 1413: Unnecessary wars.

Darkest Hour: Another game made by Paradoxx interactive. It is about WWI and WWII.
Victoria II: Another game made by Paradoxx interactive. It is about 1836~1920 of Europe, focused on Queen Victoria of the British Empire. At that era, Opium war, Napoleon III of France, Annexation of Texas by US and US-Mexico war, American civil war and form of German Empire by Bismark happened.
Europa Universalis III:  DOWNLOAD it and enjoy playing like me!
    

During this year, there were two unnecessary wars; war against France and Wallachia
Castile did not get any benefits and waste precious manpower.

During moving, our military leader died. Bad sign for the battle.

 Enemy's army is larger than us. I decided retreat.



I lost at  the battle and I offered white peace to France..  Priceless our citizen were died.:(


Trade station was founded at province of Cantabria. It will increase local tax and decline revolt risk. Lucky!


Though Wallachia is located far away from us, I thought that we can gain ducats for them if we won the battle.
I joined war as a alliance casus belli.


Although we didn't get any profit from battle, our merchant are bring lots of wealth at the center of trade.
Our merchant are in the business maximally at Venezia, one of the richest center in Europe.
They are at the Liguria and Andalucia!


Aragon rejected our alliance proposal again;; 

Our production technology was improved!
I can build Constable! 



Poland won at the battle of Wallachia and annexed Wallachia.
We didn't get any advantage from this battle.
I made a promise  myself to not declare redundant war.  

No comments:

Post a Comment