adsence search

Sunday, July 10, 2011

EU3: Divine Wind: Castile chronicle in 1404(I)End of Reconquista

In this year, war against Granada was over.
However, peaceful time was not sustained long.. 
France, the most powerful country of Europe, invaded Aragon, my neighbor.



Urbino,the nation adjacent to Papal state was excommunicated.
I thinnk there was a boarder friction between Papal state and Urbino.

Unfortunately, my military leader was died..
As you see behind of the screen, on same day, we won the battle of siege of the last province of Granada.
His life  will be remembered as fight against Islam countries by all of Castile people.




By conquering all of provinces of Granada, I offered annexation to Granada and they accepted.  



Since Gibraltar has the minimum population, it is the easiest to convert to Catholic so I sent missionary to it.



We entered royal marriage with Bavaria to approved relation with them.
Good relation with them can lead to alliance and they may help us when France declare war upon us.


Our goal, annex Granada was over and due to war exhaustion, we are not able to keep war with other countries so I offered white peace to Algeria, the leader of this war and they accepted.





Unfortunately, our neighbor, Aragon is suffered by invasion of France.
If Aragon defeat and cede some province to France, France will be more powerful and it may harmful to my nation.
I offered military alliance to fight against France but they rejected. :(





Islam countries are divided and they are on war.
I think it is the reason that why Algeria accepted my peace offer meekly.


DOWNLOAD EU3: Divine Wind and ENJOY playing like me!
Another game of Paradoxx interactive. It is about 19th and 20th century Europe, focused on Queen Victoria of British Empire.

Another game of Paradoxx interactive.  It is about WWI and WWII.


A history of Spain. Kingdom of Aragon and Kingdom of Castile form Kingdom of Spain by ppersonal union   

No comments:

Post a Comment