adsence search

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I bought some plants today!

These days, I wanted to to buy some plants and take care of them.


However there were lots of  rainy days until yesterday.

Fortunately, it is not rain today so I can get out.

I visited flower house near my house.

At there, there were many plants but I didn't know their names.

Among the plants, I chose Schefflera arboricola Hayata(In Korean, 홍콩야자) and Crassula ovata(In Korean, 염자).


The reason is their leaves are very pretty and smooth.

Also, the owner of flower house said to me it lives long times, not a year like small plants.


Photo of Schefflera arboricola Hayata. I took this photo outside of the market.
Since I chose it first and leave the house after buying Crassula ovata, there is no photo of Crassula
ovata. The leaves of it is similar to flower!



Photo of Schefflera arboricola Hayata which took at home.


Photo of Crassula ovata. It is smaller than Schefflera arboricola Hayata. The shopkeeper said it is a fleshy plant so I don't need to give water often to it. It has beautiful smoothly leaves.

Photo of Schefflera arboricola Hayata and Crassula ovata together.


 I transplanted these plants to larger flowerpots and give them more nutritious soil.


 

I gave water to them.

The height of Schefflera arboricola Hayata is 36cm and Crassula ovata is 16cm.

On other blog, there were photos of taller same plants.

I hope my plants grow well like them.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment