adsence search

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Europa Universalis 3: Divine Wind: Castile chronicle in 1400(II)

Oops.. Blog posting was delayed for so much days!

Vacation was started this Monday and I enjoyed Uncharted Waters Online Exp and Skill efficiency 200% event.

I'll continue my Castile chronicle!



There was battle at Granada, main province of Kingdom of Granada.
Since there was few enemy, Our glorious army defeated them without any casualties.



Oops! enemy tried land assult! Although I was won at naval battle, our navy failed to capture or sink enemy's ship. :(



I eliminated Gibraltar's main army!


Oops;; Algerian army was succeed to land assult.. but I forgot it and it brings bad result..


For keeping good relation with Catholic Iberian nations, I proposed alliance to Portugal, but they refused.


There was a battle with Morocco. We won with small casualties.

Since I forgot the land assault of Algeria, it caused bad result.. I have to recover it.

Continue to next post..

 <-Europa Universalis          
Divine Wind
Buy the game and
enjoy playing like me!

<-Another game of
Paradoxx Interactive
It is about WWII.

No comments:

Post a Comment