adsence search

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Europa Universalis 3: Divine Wind: Castile chronicle in 1401




Portugal ACCEPTED my offer to enter alliance between us!
They will help me when I fail to get triumph against enemies! 

Unfortuantely, Tunisian army also succeed to landing my mainland.

But I was succeed to defeat them!


For battle against Algeria, I defeated them but my casualties are more than them. :(



I chased them and succeed to eliminated them for revenge of the death in previous battle.


Although I won a battle against Granada, our casualties are more than enemies since there was a river in battlefield and it interrupted my army's move.


Pay ALL of my Ducats?! they're mad! I NEVER LOST! I surely DECLINED!

It is a waste of diplomat and insult for me.


Though during the war, our nation's stability increased! it will helps my merchants trade.


 Battle at Cadiz is bad for aggressor :(

Though I forgot detail options of this decision, I think it is good choice for me.


 Our merchants started trading wine! it will help was increase our nation's stability to 3, maximum value.



Battle, Battle,and Battles
I think our nation's citizen was exhausted about war..
I hope this war end with glorious victory soon.


<-Europa Universalis           
Divine Wind
Buy the game and
enjoy playing like me!


<-Another game of
Paradoxx Interactive
It is about WWII.
<-(Book)
A short history of Spain
(Castile and Aragon forms Spain by Personal Union in real history)

No comments:

Post a Comment