adsence search

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cute White Dog, Te-Mu

I went to the park near my house today.

Like last week, there were many cute dogs in there.

Today, I knew name of some cute dogs.

I'll introduce Te-Mu in this post.

Te-Mu is the cute dog who I took photos in last week. 


Today, Te-Mu came to the park without his/her(I don't know Te-Mu's sex) cloths.

Te-Mu and another dogs.

Many people called Te-Mu to play with them so I knew Te-mu's name from it.


Children love playing with Te-Mu.

Here is another photos of Te-Mu.



Te-Mu does not like camera. 
When I approached to Te-Mu to take photo, Te-Mu go away  from me or turn his/her head.



Before I took photo of Te-Mu, Te-Mu had seen forward.
However, when I took photo of Te-Mu, Te-Mu turned his/her head.

I hope to take a good photo of Te-Mu and get familiar with Te-Mu.





No comments:

Post a Comment