adsence search

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I got my TOEFL score today.

 While I check the email, I found mail from ETS.

It said the scores from my recent TOEFL score is now available online.

I was nervous while accessing  ETS website.

My total score is 78. RC=21, LC=23, SP=14 WR=20.

Although I knew I'm not good at speaking, low SP score, lesser than half of the perfect score made me disappointed much.

I thought WR score is the highest, but it was lower than others excepts SP score.

Unfortunately, I didn't finished my second writing on time so its score was marked low.

Fortunately, LC score was higher than I expected.

Consequently, I satisfy the result since the score was higher than lowest score to applicate for exchange student, 67.

I hope I got a good score next time, especially speaking section and writing section.

No comments:

Post a Comment