adsence search

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Children's day festival.

May is month of family in Korea. In particular, May 5th is children's day, and May 8th is parent's day.

On May 5th, there was a festival in park, near my house, where many dogs play on weekend.

The first show that I saw was a musical band.

Most of members of the band was senior citizens but their performance as great as professional young artists.


A musical band is marching.




Photos of their rendering. It was impressive and exciting!

After the rendering, there was a magic show on the hall of the park.

The magic ended in a short time and had no high-technical tricks, like pigeon and using fire.

However, it was enough to fascinate children's curiosity.


Photo of a magic using fabric.


Little papers are blowing!


The last show that I saw was cultural exchange with Okayama city, Japan.

I'll publish post about it soon..(I lost a pamphlet about them)






No comments:

Post a Comment