adsence search

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Europa Universalis 3: Divine Wind: Castile chronicle in 1400(I)



   













Darkest Hour: Another game made by Paradoxx interactive. It is about WWI and WWII.
Victoria II: Another game made by Paradoxx interactive. It is about 1836~1920 of Europe, focused on Queen Victoria of the British Empire. At that era, Opium war, Napoleon III of France, Annexation of Texas by US and US-Mexico war, American civil war and form of German Empire by Bismark happened.



I started posting about Europa Universalis 3: Divine Wind, a computer game.

I selected Kingdom of Castile and the war of Reconquest of Spain began.

On 1400, main event of the Castile was war with Kingdom of Granada.


There was a first battle on Granada. Although I achieved victory since I have more army than the enemy, my  casualties are quite more than  the enemy by penalty of terrains and crossing the river.



 King of Castile changed. Juana is new king of our nation.
He decided to win on this war firmly.
Unfortunately, one of the my army was eliminated by enemy's attack while they were moving to other province.

 There was a naval battle on Gulf on Cadiz. Our glorious fleet defeated Moroco's transport.

Moroco tried landing assult upon us to help Granada.

Moroco declared war upon us as an ally of the Granada.

 Moroco make trade dispute upon us. It didn't affect much since our nation's trading post is in my nation and Lisbon, Portugal and Genoa, Italian country.


 Austria, one of the powerful country, offered us an alliance and I accepted.
Although Austria cannot help this war since they are not connected with my nation and they are not near sea, this alliance will help restraining France.


My fleet won a navlal battle upon Moroco again and captured some ships!

It is a good chance to strength our navy.

However, my fleet did not succeed to destroy enemy's transport.

 Moroco tried landing assult again so I moved my fleet.
Yes! I succeed eliminating enemy's fleet!

While we're fighting upon Muslim countries, England succeed to annex their enemy.

I hope to achieve victory and annex Granada like them.

Oops! other Muslim countries declared war upon us to help Granada!

I have to raise some armies to protect our nation though it costs some money.

Chronicle will be continued in next post..





No comments:

Post a Comment