adsence search

Thursday, May 26, 2011

G-market coupon arrived!

Last Thursday, I bought food coupons sold by G-market.

The main purpose is reduce economic burden of Korean university student.

Korean university students are suffered by high price tuition so they take high-interest school loan
or do part-time job lots of hours.


Price of a coupon is 1,250 Korean Won and I bought 4 sets of them.

Each set of coupon consist of four coupons. Hence, I totally bought 16 coupons for 20,000 Korean Won

I can exchange a coupon for a meal but I'm not certain that I can buy high price meal with only coupon  since "You can exchange 2,500Korean won with this coupon" is written on the coupon.

 Anyway, I can save at least 20,000won with it. I hope there will be other events for student.

I'm really thanks to G-market!!


Photo of  4 food coupons by G-market.



A photo of whole coupons which I ordered. It's very long!




       

No comments:

Post a Comment