adsence search

Friday, August 12, 2011

My birthday!


    













The day before yesterday,August 10th, was my 19th birthday.

I couldn't write post yesterday since I was busy with teaching my cousin on the mother's side.

On birthday, nothing was special just like ordinary day.

My parents went to their job and my brother was busy with study.

A few people,Judy Lee and JaeKyeom Kim, celebrated my birthday through Facebook on my birthday.

My aunts gaved me 80,000Korean won, about US$74

I'm really thanks to them.

I played UWO like mundane day. I visited my guild's city with my guild members.


 I went to park but few puppies are there.
At evening, my  mom and I went to bakery to buy my birthday cake.
I chose fresh cream cake with some chocolate and fruits: grapes and cherries.





Photos of cake which I bought
The dark side of 2nd photo is cherry. My mobile camera is not so good.

The cake was not only big but also taste was great!

Though there was not special event on that day, I was really happy since I felt there are many good people around me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment