adsence search

Thursday, August 11, 2011

[UWO]Rank of My Character's apartment is improved!




   














I was busy with enjoying new contents, Tierra Americana, updated on August 2nd.

On that day, my characters's apartment rank was improved by 4, the highest level.

To finish improving it, my peerage must be at least 4th chevalier.

I gained 5th chevalier on May 5th 2011: http://sailingkyle.blogspot.com/2011/05/uwo-my-character-got-higher-peerage.html

I gained semi-4th chevalier on May 30th 2011 by contributing to 64th Great Naval Battle.
http://sailingkyle.blogspot.com/2011/08/uwothe-great-naval-battle-and-new.html

Finally, I got 4th chevalier on July 31st 2011 by devoting to 66th Great Naval Battle.

The screenshot of earning peerage of 4th chavalier .


After earning peerage on July 31st, I started to improving my apartment's rank!
Preparing upgrading house is available only ONE time per day.
I expected it would be completed on August 2nd, on which Tierra Americana patch begin.
I can celebrate TA patch by improving it!
But problem happened on next day, August 1st

On August 1st, I prepare upgrading my house through bank in Lisbon, NOT LONDON, which my character's apartment located.
Hence, ONLY FOUR prepare point would be scarce if I prepare it on tomorrow, August 2nd.
It was big mistake :(


It was not matter since I just have to wait one day.
However, I CAN'T wait since I was crazy at TA patch at that time.
I had a 1000 Netmarble cash from event. I bought item that prepare upgrading one more time for 700 cash.


On August 2nd, preparing it was FINISHED!



I reconstructed my house! My character was moved outside of home compulsory by system.


WOW! My house become MUCH LARGER THAN before! It seems like 10 times larger.
마리아(Maria)is my steward.(Is Steward is right for girl? I don't know about it)

 Wow! my new home is very charming!

 I can go to 2nd floor though it is narrow!

 Screenshot with aides! From left to right, name of them is Francine, French girl; Carla, Ottoman girl; Holfina, Spanish girl.

I have desired full rank of apartment long time so I struggled to get higher peerage to satisfy improvement condition and get it!

I  hope many people visit my house!


1 comment:

  1. I´m sure many people will! When I travelled to Argentina, I got an apartment rental in Buenos Aires that was nice, spacious and cozy like yours so that all my family that lives there would feel eagger to come. I Got my way!
    Jules

    ReplyDelete