adsence search

Thursday, August 4, 2011

[UWO]The Great Naval Battle and New Peerage


       













On May, there were Great Naval Battle, monthly event of Uncharted Waters Online.

Attacking country was England and its alliance, decided by vote of user, were Ottoman and France.

Defending country was Spain, which ally is the Netherlands.

The battle hold the weekend of last week of the month. It held 5/27~5/29 19:00~22:00.(Korean time, GMT+9:00)


On first day, my partner of the pary was Davids and 캡틴실바(CaptainSilver), 나하트(NaHeart)
My party members were very strong! Davids is one of the most powerful English user in my server and CaptainSilver was chairperson of England Community!


Except for me and some users, sailor who participated the Great Naval Battle are very skilled user!
I was exceptional case since I joined it to get high peerage.
Hence, fighting against user do not sure victory.
Most of user fight against NPC in small ship battle(at 19:00~20:00)and middle ship battle(at 20:00~21:00).
User vs user holds in big ship battle!
Davids is very skilled user so he sank enemy ship by giving a critical damage!



At middle ship battle, I joined White해커(WhiteHacker)'s party.
WhiteHacker was not strong enough. We lost battle against NPC.
We joined battlefield against enemy user as a reinforcements but we lost.

At first day, I participated small and middle ship battle and my victory point is 68.
If my victory point is more than 100, I'll get peerage!
My nation, England is slightly superior to Spain.
 On second day, my party members are Davids and 안녕할끼니(Annyonghalkkini).
Annyounghalkkini is my guild member! He is stronger than me. He loves naval battle.

Our party attacked NPC and got triumph.

 My second day's achieved victory point is 51, smaller than first day.
Spain succeed to turn around. They are little slightly superior to us.
Sum of my victory point is 68+51=119, higher than 100.
I may get HIGHER PEERAGE at England Royal Palace, located in London.

On the last day, there was a small ship verse user.
I forgot who was winner;;Oops..

Also on the last day, we attacked NPC


This is a last screen shot verse user. I sanked by other user's attack.. :(



I didn't participate middle and big ship battle on last day.
As a result, Spain won with 55% winning rate.



On May 30, I arrived in London and got higher peerage!

I hope more Eirene users enjoy the Great Naval Battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment