adsence search

Friday, August 12, 2011

[UWO]My sub-character's peerage and apartment rank were improved!


   















On August 2nd, my main-character, Kyle Garrett's apartment rank was improved by full rank.
Today,August 12nd,my sub-character, Tia Cervera's apartment rank was improved, too!

Tia Cervera was appointed 6th chevalier yesterday!

I didn't predict  about it since it happened coincidentally.

Peerage is determined by explore exp(adventurer), sum of invested ducat(merchants), contribution point of normal battle and dedicate point of Great Naval Battle.

Invest and Great Naval Battle peerage can be foreseen since I invest or fight to get peerage.

But peerage from explore exp can't be unless I use dhoguide.com.

Peerage normal battle can't be predicted unless I record result of all the battles.

Tia's 6th chevalier peerage is from adventure.
I only record Kyle Garrett, main character's explore so I didn't perdict.
Screenshot of getting higher peerage

Anyway, on August 11st, Tia was appointed to 6th chevalier.

Screenshot of finishing improving Tia's house.
I didn't make mistake like Kyle. I always prepare improving at Seville, where Tia's home is located, after appointed.





Screenshots of new house. 
At the last screenshot, the girl next to TiaCervera is Maria, Tia's steward.
The man and girl on the right side of the Tia is my aids.
The girl's name is Sylvia,Dutch girl and The man's name is Aslan, Ottoman man. 

 I hope Tia's apartment is improved by full rank by Kyle's

I'm also curious about the shape of the full rank house of Mediterranean type.

I don't know full rank of Mediterranean type. Kyle's apartment is North-sea type.

There are four types in this game, North-sea, Mediterranean, Islam(Ottoman), Indian.

Player can't select Ottoman and Indian initially and can choose Ottoman by defection.

English and Dutch players usually select North-sea type and other players: French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Venetian chose Mediterranean type.

Kyle Garrett, English character chose North-sea type and Tia Cervera, Spainsh character chose Mediterranean type.

No comments:

Post a Comment